holiday gift guide: for him
hello my friends! as promised, here is the second post of my holiday gift guides! stuck on what to buy for the men in your life? i've gathered some of my favourite "man" gifts this season to help you get started.
1. \ whatever profession, this leather tote is sure to be a hit. most have a laptop these days, this bag can easily accommodate that and other odds and ends we tend to carry around. i love this cowhide leather that shows wear the more you use it - sorry vegans :(
2. \ my man has a beard, so this gift set would be great for him! product gifts sets are always nice to introduce someone to the product to see if it's a good fit for them! i'm a sucker for branding/packaging and this caught my eye because of it.
3. \ i love the simple look of this toiletry bag! it's good for travel and every day use, and very practical for gifting! who doesn't need a toiletry bag? well i guess you don't need one if you have one already ;)
4. \ yeg woodworks never disappoints, and they're local! YAY! i have my eye on some of their end tables, but that we will save for another post ;) i love this simple way to display a photo (or business card if you like!) this would look great in the workspace. i know Bradley would love it to display a photo of little hendrik!
5. \ most men wear belts, and could always use another colour/style. i love this rust colour, paid with a brown shoe would be so sleek. and it can be dressed up or down!
6. \ another local business! chisel and hide really showcases such beautiful craftsmanship. their unique way of making a glass, key holder, and catch-all-tray put them cut above! the receiver of this gift would be a lucky person!
another day, another guide, thanks for reading! stay tuned for a few more guides this week! xox